Cosplay video maker by INNOVATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Who do you want to cosplay if you’re a Coser? There are so many to choose from, we can’t choose them all, but FacePlay has all of your cosplay needs covered! FacePlay can use a person’s photo and a target face to merge the two facial features into one. FacePlay is a simple app that helps you through the process of making a movie / video clip of your face.
FacePlay has the following features:
-FacePlay is a totally new idea for video editing. This time we are focusing on cosplay video, it helps you create unique content to get more likes on social media.
-Enter an image of your face on a cosplay video, FacePlay will merge the two faces, resulting in a combination of both.
SEVERAL VIDEO EXAMPLES
– Paste your face on cosplay videos including comic book roles and game roles, such as NARUTO, Attack on Titan and Fortnite etc. How cool!
CREATE IN ONE CLICK
-Automatically follows and isolates your face from other elements in the scene. Don’t need any other app to edit the video.
HOW TO USE FACEPLAY
Making an edited video with Face Play is quick and easy:
1) Choose your favorite cosplay video model.
2) Upload your selfie.
3) Save it to your gallery and share it on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube or Snapchat.
FacePlay Premium subscription
• Watermarks and advertisements will be removed from the start of your subscription.
• The Premium subscription is billed weekly / annually at the rate corresponding to the selected package.
• Payment will be charged to the payment method you chose when confirming the purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• The subscription renews automatically unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
Terms of Service: https://static-ai.s3.amazonaws.com/FacePlay/TermsOfService.html
Do you have a feature request that you would like to see in a future version of the app? Please feel free to contact us by clicking on “settings” – “feedback” in the FacePlay.