Creative Photographer / Videographer Intern
Our Klara Cosmetics The team is looking for an organized and creative unpaid intern photographer/videographer to join our content team to plan, shoot and edit video content based on briefs. The responsibilities of the photographers/videographers are to ensure that the necessary filming equipment is available.
To succeed as a videographer for Klara Cosmeticsyou must be able and willing to understand the tone of all marketing channels to produce the desired product that matches our market.
This position is for a period of 3 months and 3 days a week from 10am to 6pm.
Full job description
- Assist with all aspects of video and photo campaigns
- Support the team with marketing campaigns to ensure projects meet objectives
- Follow the development schedule to ensure tasks are completed on time
- Help plan, schedule and coordinate video and photo shoots
- Ability to follow creative direction, maintain brand standards and work collaboratively
- Ability to respond effectively and appropriately to creative feedback
- Thorough knowledge of computer publishing systems, software and related equipment is an added advantage
- Understanding of capturing quality audio using related equipment and cleaning up audio in the final cut
- Bachelor’s degree or in the process of obtaining a degree in photography, video production or related field preferred
- Must have a professional DSLR or mirrorless camera
- Experience in photography and videography is an asset
- Must include a link to the online portfolio to be considered
- problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Have knowledge in social media and preferred content creation trends
- Ability to think creatively and outside the box
- Excellent time and project management skills and be able to communicate effectively and work well independently in a team-oriented environment
- Proficiency with editing tools to modify content as needed