How to use Clipchamp online video maker and editor in Windows 11
If you are looking for a free online video maker and editor app for Windows 11, you can check out Clipchamp. As mentioned, it’s free, comes with unlimited exports, webcam and screen recording, and lots of other options. Whether you want to create a video for Facebook, Twitter, your YouTube channel, you can use this tool to create professional videos in just a few moments.
Editing videos is not that difficult if you have the right tool in hand. Although it takes some time to understand all the basic and standard features and options in various tools, there is a lot you can do in automation. Clipchamp is one of those video editing tools that you can use to apply various effects without deep knowledge.
Clipchamp has a lot of options and features that you can use to create videos. Some of the essential features are:
- Layers: Clipchamp has a layered timeline allowing you to edit multiple elements of the video simultaneously.
- Templates: It offers many templates for various purposes. Whether you want to create a video for TikTok, Facebook ads, YouTube ads, or whatever, you can find a suitable template on the website.
- Easy to edit: it doesn’t matter if you want to include text, objects, transitions, effects or any other element in your video; everything is just a click away.
- Recording: This is probably the most important thing when creating a video tutorial for your YouTube channel. Clipchamp allows you to record your screen, camera, etc. The best thing is that it has a Text-to-Speech function.
- Royalty Free Music: This tool comes with many free audio files for your video. If finding royalty free music is a task for you, you can take advantage of this advantage.
- Stock Video / Photo: While creating an ad video, you can choose anything from the given list if there is a need to include a stock video / image.
- Include GIF: it is possible to retrieve GIFs directly from GIPHY and display them in your video.
- Unlimited Export: This is probably the most important thing since you might not want to wait 24 hours to export (some tools have such a time limit) a video.
- Export in GIF format.
There are other options and features that you can use. However, you have to start using it to get them all.
Free Clipchamp online video maker and editor for Windows 11
To use the free Clipchamp online video maker and editor app in Windows 11, follow these steps:
- Open the official website and click on the Register now button.
- Create an account on this site.
- Click it Create your first personal video option.
- Choose a template for your video.
- Start adding objects by clicking on the Graphic option.
- Go to Filters and transitions to add a transition and effects.
- Click it Export button.
- Enter a name for your video and click the button To continue button.
To learn more about these steps, keep reading.
At first you need to open the official website and click on the button Register now button to create an account. Complete the registration process with your existing email id. Once done, you can find a window like this:
Click it Create your first personal video button to start creating a video. On the next screen, you need to choose a template. As mentioned earlier, there are many categories, and you can choose any of them as per your requirement.
After that you can do whatever you want to do. For example, if you want to record the screen or create a text-to-speech file, go to the Save and create left part.
Likewise, if you want to add a background sound, you can click on the button. Music & SFX option. On the other hand, you can display text by clicking on the button. Text option.
Whenever you want to add a new item to the video, you need to drag it to the timeline, which is visible in the lower part of the screen.
If the edit is complete and you want to download the video, click the button Export button visible top right.
Choose whether you want to download it as MP4 video or GIF. If you choose the Video option, you can enter a name for your video and click the button To continue button.
However, if you choose the GIF option, you have to switch to this tab and click on the To continue button.
It doesn’t take much time to render and download the video to your computer. However, it depends entirely on your internet connection.
Advantages and disadvantages of Clipchamp
Like any other tool, Clipchamp also has its pros and cons. Here’s a full list of things to consider.
- It is a very easy to use and free video editing tool.
- It is an online application. You can use it on any device and platform.
- The Text to Speech option is a lifeline for many people.
- You can record your screen and webcam at the same time and include them in the video.
- The templates are there to create a professional video for your social media accounts.
- Royalty free music is a plus.
- Unlimited exports even in the free version.
- Lack of options. Some standard options are missing in this video editing and making app.
- Low video resolution. It allows to export videos in 480p, which is not up to par nowadays.
- Watermark – it includes a watermark in your video.
How to edit a Clipchamp video?
Editing Clipchamp video or video in Clipchamp is not that difficult. You can open the website in your browser and click on the video title on the home screen. Then you can find all the options available for the particular video. From there, you can add or remove a room, object, etc.
Does Clipchamp have an application?
Yes, you can download the Clipchamp app for Windows from the Microsoft Store. It is available free of charge. The user interface of the Clipchamp website and app is exactly the same.
Is Clipchamp video editor free?
Yes, Clipchamp has a free account option (Basic), and you can use it to create or edit videos. However, they also offer paid options with a lot more features, options, etc. Their paid account starts from $ 9 per month when billed monthly.
Hope you can make beautiful videos with this free online video maker and editor app. If you want, you can visit the official website at clipchamp.com.
Related: Edit, convert, compress, record videos with Clipchamp extension for Chrome.