How to use the video editor in Windows 10
This tutorial covers how you can use the video editor in Windows 10. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to use the video editor in Windows 10. If your answer is yes, please share it with your friends after reading this.
Check out how you can use the video editor on Windows 10
Windows 10 comes with its own video editor, and it’s free and easy to use. Here’s how to get started.
Creating a personalized video is a great way to share memories and special occasions with friends or family. There are many free and paid tools available in the market to help you create one. However, these tools can be expensive and complex, especially for someone new to multimedia.
Fortunately, Windows 10 comes with built-in software to help you create videos, collages, or slideshows. The software is simple and easy to learn, with enough features to help you create a fun video in no time. In this article, we are going to tell you about the features of this free software and how to make a simple video.
Understanding the Windows Video Editor Layout
Windows Video Editor has a simpler interface compared to its famous predecessor Windows Movie Maker. You can access the video editor by typing Video Editor in the Windows search bar and clicking Open. There are four main areas in the editor that you will use frequently when creating a video.
- Home screen: You can import files, create a backup of an existing file, or configure editor settings. You can also easily access your photos by clicking on the Photos tab.
- Project Library – All media files you want to create video are added here. You can add images or videos from your laptop or from the Internet.
- Storyboard: The videos and photos you want to edit are added to the storyboard located in the bottom panel of the video editor.
- Preview panel. You can preview the video by clicking the Play button.
Introduction to Windows Video Editor
There are two ways to create a video. You can choose the photos and videos, and the video editor will mix them together to generate video for you. Alternatively, you can start from a blank canvas, choose your media files, apply different effects, and add text to the video.
How to Automatically Create Video in Windows Video Editor
If you want to give Windows the reins of your video, you can let it do it for you.
- On the home screen, click the ellipsis next to the new video project and select Create a video for me.
- Choose at least two media files, name your video, and click Create.
- Enter a meaningful name for the video and click OK.
- You can choose the remix option to automatically apply theme, music and effects to the video.
- If you don’t want to make any more changes, click End Video.
- Select the video quality from the drop-down list and click Export.
- Record the video.
How to Create Video from Blank Canvas in Windows Video Editor
Alternatively, if you want to control the video creation process, you can start from scratch
On the Home screen, click the New Video Project option.
Enter a meaningful name for the video and click OK.
In the Project Library, click the + Add icon to import the images or videos from your laptop or the Internet.
Check the images you want to work with and click Place on Storyboard.
How to Edit Windows Video Editor Video
You can enhance a video by adding text, music, filters, or 3D effects to individual files. You can also set the focus time on each image or video clip. To apply these effects to the photo, be sure to check the box on the Storyboard.
How to add text in Windows Video Editor
- You can add text to your photo or as a title card. A title card can be a fun way to showcase different sections of the video.
- On the Storyboard, select the photo before inserting a caption and click Add Title Card. By default, the title card is added at the start of the video.
- Select the title card and select Text.
- Enter your text, select your style and layout in the right panel. You can also change the background color
- Drag the timestamps to set the length of time the text is displayed. You can also move the Find button to change the size and color of the text.
- Click on Done.
Final words: How to use the video editor in Windows 10
hope you will understand this item How to use the video editor in Windows 10, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.