Job: Technical Videographer at Lily Hospitals Limited
Summary of work
A videographer responsible for planning, shooting and editing videos that can be used for a variety of projects such as commercials or TV shows.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITYS
- Finding creative ideas for our video content
- Work with the internal communications manager to ensure video placements are set as required.
- Lily’s photo and video pre-production, production and post-production activities.
- Video production and photo shoot
- Make sure equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Editing in post-production of all our collateral videos/photos.
- Other activities assigned by the department.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Able to meet our weekly and monthly video demand
- Ensure 100% completion of assigned video and photography task.
- 100% attendance and punctuality at work.
- Ensure that monthly reports are on time according to set deadlines
- 100% compliance with process manuals and SOPs and continuous quality improvement.
- Zero degree tolerance to waste
- ICT related degree with other relevant qualifications
- Practical skills in handling video cameras DSLR cameras (5+ years)
- Video production skills
- Project management skills
Type of work: Hybrid
Salary in line with industry standard