Junior Videographer – Pedestrian Jobs
Wanted: Junior Videographer
Do you have a passion for creating video content and want to be able to create awesome video content for the brands you know and love every day?
Your dream job has arrived.
Milkbar Digital is looking for a full-time employee junior videographerto help us create exceptional social media video content that makes people shopping, hungry, happy, and hitting the “like” button.
We are looking for a energetic and trendy content creator who understands the nuances of social media marketing.
You will join a growing team of passionate social marketers in a fun and dynamic environment with the role available for immediate start.
Previous work or internship experience, as well as personal hobby video content, will be extremely beneficial. We love to help nurture and train you, but you’ll already be equipped with key skills and a natural talent for producing, filming, editing and storytelling.
This role is ideal for someone who has just graduated or just started their career in video and marketing.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Shooting – You’ll be in the Milkbar studio or on location, and you’ll be confident handling a variety of photo equipment, including Canon and Black Magic. We do a lot of run and gun, so you’ll need to be nimble, learn fast, and adapt. We shoot both polished premium content and also low-fi “TikTok” style.
- Editing – You are proficient in Premiere Pro, After Effects and other editing software and are confident in editing different styles, tones and branded specifications.
- Lighting and sound – You are excited about the “setup” of the shot and are ready to learn audio and lighting techniques.
- Design – You will need to add basic design and animation elements to the video content you create.
- Creative campaign brainstorming – You will always be attentive to what other brands are doing in the market and be a creative thinker capable of coming up with ideas for exciting and new marketing campaigns – video and beyond!
Key attributes include:
- Previous experience creating video content (whether it’s an internship, personal or professional experience)
- Proactivity and thirst for learning
- Great attention to detail, even under strict deadlines (we work at a very fast pace)
- Incredible time management skills – we love making lists at Milkbar!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism and ability to be in contact with the client
- Ability to multi-task (you could be working on a dozen different brands at once)
- Genuine passion for digital and social media marketing
- Love all the latest pop culture trends – you watch Netflix and YouTube binge, know who’s on tour right now, who the latest influencers to watch are, and love a smart marketing campaign
- Good eye for design, branding and aesthetics
- Friendly and easy going
Milkbar Digital is a digital content marketing and social media agency in Prahran. We have a relaxed and fun office culture (dog included) and work with a number of exciting brands in fashion, food and lifestyle. We invite you to check out our Instagram and YouTube channels to learn more about who we are and what we do. We have a few internal YouTube shows you’ll most likely be on too!
Working at Milkbar offers many exciting rewards to its employees – not only are we a close-knit team with lots of fun activities (100% of our employees voted that they would recommend working at Milkbar to their friends and family in a anonymous recent survey), but we also have a fantastic professional development program, lots of in-house workshops and learning opportunities. We also have plenty of snacks. As many.
To apply, submit your resume or portfolio, along with a cover letter to Sam Sidney at [email protected]
Include any previous examples of video content you’ve created, whether for study or professionally.
Please also include links to your own personal online platforms such as blogs or social media handles where applicable.
Applications close on Sunday, February 27.
Due to the large number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted. If you are interested, register early – we reserve the right to close applications early, if we find the right candidate!