Movavi Video Editor Plus 22.2.1 [Update]
With Movavi Video Editor, you can either enhance your video files in two or three simple steps, or turn them into something completely new. Create your own movies using multiple filters, transitions and special effects: display multiple videos on a single screen with the Picture in Picture effect or change the background with the Chroma Key effect, mimic zoom from the camera or give your video an old film look. Adjust video settings such as brightness, contrast, and colors. Stabilize shaky footage, improve video quality and remove flaws. Create video presentations, tutorials or educational videos: add titles and record your own narration to create a video with voiceover. Import videos from any source: TV tuner, webcam, camcorder or VHS. Drop multiple media files onto a timeline and let your imagination do the rest!
Features at a glance:
- Video and audio editing on a timeline
- Edit, enhance videos
- Add background music
- Apply titles and effects
- Improved image quality
- Hollywood-like effects
- High quality titles and fades
- Digitize VHS tapes, record videos from TV tuners
- Stabilize shaky sections
- Support for a wide range of formats
- Prepare your videos for uploading to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo or any other website
What’s new in Movavi Video Editor Plus 22.2.0:
- Overlay effects for better color adjustment. Customize the colors of your video according to your style.
- Choose where to store your effect packs. Designate a new folder in Preferences and free up the default disk for other uses.
Changes in 22.2.1:
- Fixed some issues from the last update.
Download: Movavi Video Editor Plus 22.2.1 | 85.0 MB (shareware)
See: Movavi Video Editor Plus website | Screenshot
Get notified of all our software updates on Twitter at @NeowinSoftware