Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have a videographer following them around New York
Prince harry and Meghan markle brought a cameraman to document their recent excursion through New York City, Sixth page reports, and the pictures could be for “a rumored Netflix documentary about their lives”. While such a project is unconfirmed, the two signed a deal with Netflix last year to produce various programming, including documentaries.
The mysterious videographer, who Sixth page usefully circled in red, he can be seen filming the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in several photos. Sixth page also notes that Harry “appeared to be carrying a microphone” when he visited Melba’s in Harlem. On site, the couple donated $ 25,000 to the soul food restaurant employee relief fund, and Harry ate chicken and waffles for the first time. He “noticed it was delicious”, said a spy.
The couple also apparently towed a photographer to New York City, and Sixth page reports that “they also collected images for the archives of their Archewell Foundation,” their nonprofit organization, sources said. Along with Netflix, the duo’s production company has so far announced an animated series and docuseries about the Invictus Games, which Harry founded.
Outside of filming, it looks like Harry and Meghan’s trip to New York City has been productive. They discussed global vaccine equity with public health leaders, including Chelsea clinton, and promoted this problem at Global Citizen Live Saturday, where Meghan says everyone on Earth “Has the fundamental right to receive this vaccine”. They visited the 9/11 memorial and met, among others, the mayor of New York Bill de Blasio and Governor of New York Kathy Hochul. And they visited young PS 123 students in Harlem, donating planters and other items, according to Vogue.
These benign and charitable actions did not stop British tabloids from criticizing the couple, as Business intern highlighted, for everything from their body language to Meghan’s jewelry. A similar criticism, the observed outlet, was not addressed to Prince william and Kate Middleton when they have made an equivalent trip.
More great stories from Vanity Show
– Cover article: Regina King is in her element
– Even in the cinema, Dear Evan Hansen Could not solve the main problem of the musical
– Linda Tripp’s daughter wishes her mother was there to see Accused: American crime story
– Unlucky Star: The Brief and Explosive Life of Rudolph Valentino
– 2021 Emmy Winners: see the full list here
– LuLaRich‘s Derryl on deleting LuLaRoe and boycotting Kelly Clarkson
– What Michaela Coel did with I can destroy you Is taller than the Emmys
– Love is a crime: In one of Hollywood’s craziest scandals
– Dune Gets lost in space
– Archives: Behind the scenes of ghost hunters
– Sign up for the “HWD Daily” newsletter for top industry and awards coverage, as well as a special weekly edition of “Awards Insider”.