SoyaCincau is hiring! We are looking for a Videographer, Social Media Manager and BM Tech Writer
The SoyaCincau team is on a mission to create something great and we are looking for new people to join the team.
The SoyaCincau.com team is diverse, inclusive, transparent and dynamic. We are looking for candidates with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can work well with all kinds of people to take the organization to the next level. People with great organizational skills, superior attention to detail and punctuality will excel in the roles.
Candidates with an inquisitive, inquisitive and informed mindset are encouraged to apply for the following vacancies:
Videographer and editor
You will work closely with SoyaCincau.com’s content and social media team to produce quality videos for online and social media.
You will participate in content ideation, production planning, filming and video editing. You’ll have plenty of room to let your creativity flourish as you explore new ideas while growing your career as a content creator in this exciting industry.
- Lead the end-to-end video production process (scriptwriting, timeline planning)
- Assistance with video shoots
- Video editing and post-production work
- Assistance in setting up the studio for filming
- Help prepare and set up live streaming events
- Contribute to ideas/concepts for video production
- Degree in creative communication, social media management, advertising marketing or related
- Strong interest in tech products, consumer tech, automotive and beyond
- Graphic animation experience
- Familiar with Sony camera systems
- Expert in Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and other relevant software
- Strong copywriting and content writing skills
- Familiar with social media content creation tools like CapCut, Later, etc.
Social Media Manager
You will manage social media assets under the SoyaCincau.com and RKMD brands. You will be responsible for leading and developing a social media content strategy and plans to expand and grow the audience and visibility of the SoyaCincau and RKMD brands. You will work closely with the content and video team to develop these plans. Those who are analytical and creative will excel in this role.
- Develop, plan and execute social media content strategy
- Regularly monitor and measure the performance of social media content
- Prepare a social media report, provide insights and recommendations for improvement
- Engage with our social media audience in fun, unique and informative ways
- Continuously evolve the brand’s approach to social media to stay ahead of the game
- Follow current trends and best practices in the social media content space
- At least 3 years of experience in social media account management, copywriting, or a similar role
- Degree in communication, advertising or similar
- Strong and able to execute graphic design for social media content
- Strong in writing
- In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, particularly TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
- In-depth knowledge of social media publishing tools such as Later and CapCut
Technical Writer (Bahasa Melayu)
Cover the latest technological developments and their impact on modern life. They are expected to provide detailed and well-researched news, reports and analysis on the issue. Part of their responsibilities will be to drive audience growth and explore other avenues of content related to technology and beyond.
- Expand your area of expertise in tech story reporting with coverage ranging from news to larger reports and analysis. Writing daily news is a must
- Work with our teams to find stories at the intersection of technology and culture
- Establish your area of expertise and lead conversations: become the go-to journalist at your pace
- Proactively deliver news and analysis, and help vets tell stories
- Maintain our content at a high level of quality, creativity and integrity
- Strong knowledge of the tech landscape (consumer tech, industrial tech, automotive, fintech, apps and beyond)
- 3+ years of journalism experience, specifically reviewing and recommending consumer technology products
- Strong writing skills, including the ability to identify compelling angles and develop them effectively
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and strategy
- Flex-Hybrid work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Monthly travel allowance of RM100
- Up to RM700 grooming allowance
- Parking allowance
- Days off above industry average
- Medical cover
- Annual increase + bonus
Send us your resume!
If you’re up for the challenge, please send your resume to we [@] favorite.my. These positions are based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
SoyaCincau.com was established in 2008 and is currently available in 3 languages: English, Malay and Chinese. We’re on a mission to cultivate a curious, curious, and informed society, and we’re building a team of responsible content creators. In addition to reporting news on smartphones and telecommunications plans, we also cover other areas of science and technology as well as policies that have a significant impact on society.