Time-lapse slow motion video maker by Alan Cushway
Speed up or slow down sections of video with FREE backup and WITHOUT WATERMARK! Supports portrait or landscape mode (on iPad), corrected audio height, and unlimited video length.
Here’s what our users are saying:
The most amazing app ever!
“This app MUST receive over five stars. The app is incredibly easy to use and it’s easy to slow down or speed up sections of my videos. I have spent real money on several other apps and these these just don’t compare to this one at all. After searching for so long for an app with slow motion capabilities, I finally found this one amazing and I will never change. “
by @ KillerKitten77 – United States – February 15, 2016
“It’s hard to find an unconditional app that lets you quickly advance your videos. I downloaded 7 other apps before downloading this one, and I’m glad I found this one! “
by Amy617394846 – United States – Dec 30 2015
Incredibly awesome !!!!
“This app is fantastic. Does exactly what it says. Simple, very easy to use and overall well designed. Get straight to the point and the ads aren’t even irritating at all! And it gets you up to speed. and slow it down at random. Thanks for this wonderful application! “
by D-Kaynn – United States – Dec. 19 2015
* Fast acceleration (adjustable up to 2x speed)
* Slowdown (adjustable up to (1/4) quarter speed)
* Apply speed variations to multiple sections of your video
* Unlimited video length
* Gear changes occur smoothly
* Portrait or Landscape operation
* Free export – NO WATERMARK
* Load and edit normal or slow mo videos
* Corrected audio pitch
* Records in full resolution
– You can subscribe for unlimited access to premium content including: Unlock all features, music and filters. You can add multiple songs and recordings to a video. No ads.
– $ 4.99 per month
– $ 14.99 per year with 3-day free trial
– You will be able to use all the features for the duration of your subscription
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
– The subscription renews automatically unless automatic renewal is disabled for at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the price of the chosen package
– Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription