TunesKit AceMovi video editor review: what you need to know
Looking for useful desktop video editing software? TunesKit AceMovi is for you! TunesKit AceMovi video editor is excellent video editing programming that is perfect for amateurs and experts with advanced editorial management devices installed. It has everything video producers need including video recorder, video supervisor, shocking video changes, channels, layouts, activities and more. Anyone can use it to create and enhance eye-catching movies from any video film.
How could you manage TunesKit AceMovi? In the following paragraphs, I‘I will do a full review of this software including its main features, how to use it, system requirements, prices, pros and cons, etc.‘s proceed.
Features of TunesKit AceMovi
TunesKit AceMovi is an amazing video editing tool that comes with plenty of elements to quickly create and work on any video with countless video impacts, channels, designs, etc. Here are some of its main features which are useful for most of the video editing enthusiasts.
- Basic operations – You can change the speed, rotate, divide and produce recordings. Different abilities can also be performed, for example, transport, exchange, share recordings, add advancements, music and different impacts, import media and record your screen.
- Advanced operations and recording – Sites, schedule, PPT and video calls can be recorded on your Windows or Mac gadget. You can also complete activities such as adding sound, text, practices, movements, changes, and channels to your manifestations.
- Text editor – Text presets allow you to perform various vivified and textual components to your recordings.
- Filters – You can enhance your recordings with the different overlays and channels accessible.
- Great transitions – Zoom, whip, split, consolidate, push, wipe, drag and blur are the basic advancements that can be used. Duration and mode change decisions let you tweak each progression.
- Keyframe – Distinctive attributions of the video can be changed through keyframes. Clasps and video components can have their position, scale, direction, and blur.
- Split screen – AceMovi allows you to separate up to six screens at a time. Each screen will have control decisions.
- Real-time preview – Recordings can be viewed as you make changes.
- Social media sharing – Recordings can be exchanged and shared on Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and other comparison destinations or on your nearby PC.
- Stock Library – Many layouts, music tracks, images and recordings are accessible from the included stock library. They can be added to your activities as you see fit.
- Custom Resolutions – Screen can be saved with custom resolutions at any point in the editing process
- No steep learning curve – You don’t need to worry about a lot of fluency or experience to use this product.
- Tutorials for video editing – Some supportive video editing tutorial exercises can help you work on your latest video.
- Platform support – Top-notch recordings can be made on Windows PCs and Macs.
- Support for formats – LG TV, PSP, Xbox, Huawei, Galaxy Series, Apple TV, iPad, iPhone, OGV, 3GP-2, 3GP, MPG, MKV, MOV, M4V and MP4 are some of the gadgets and organizations currently supported.
- Multiple output formats – High-objective workspace rendering or portable screen size are the predestined outcome designs.
How to use TunesKit AceMovi to easily edit videos
- Download AceMovi from official site and install it. Launch TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor and start recording your video.
- Add timeline media and drag some effects by drag & drop to change them.
- Preview it and export it to your PC after completing the project.
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyCZXwtNAgI
Hardware requirements of TunesKit AceMovi
TunesKit AceMovi is available for Windows and Mac computers and here are the hardware requirements to use it.
Hardware requirements for Windows
- Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Processor: 1G Hz, or more
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- To watch: 1024 × 768 pixels or higher resolution
Mac hardware requirements
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12 Sierra, 10.13 High Sierra, 10.14 Mojave and 10.15 Catalina
- Processor: 1G Hz or more
- RAM: 256M or more
- To watch: 1024 × 768 pixels or higher resolution
There are three paid plans to choose from. The paid plans are as follows:
- The one-month plan is available for $ 19.95 per month.
- You can buy the one-year plan for $ 39.95 per year.
- There is also a lifetime plan which can be had for $ 59.95 all at once.
You can purchase the AceMovi Video Editor TunesKit on a monthly or yearly basis. The fee for a one month permit is $ 19.95. Buying the instrument for a one-year license will definitely be worth it if you plan to edit the records consistently. Or you can buy the lifetime all at once and enjoy free lifetime upgrades and technical support.
You can also choose the free form. You will see a watermark that will be applied to the highest point of all records edited with the free form. This is the main essential distinction between the free and paid variant. You can try the free form to check if it is the right video editing device for your needs.
Advantages and disadvantages
Here are the pros and cons of using TunesKit AceMovi Video Editor.
- The interface is exceptionally instinctive.
- All important video and sound arrangements are respected.
- The choices in the stock library are amazing.
- There are Windows and Mac forms of the device.
- Accessible free form.
- There is no Linux rendering at this time.
TunesKit’s AceMovi app is a great software for creating and editing videos. Although it’s not a heavy application and can run easily on most computers, which is great. The features offered on TunesKit AceMovi are icing on the cake for users. Whatis your opinion on this software? Share your experience with us in the comment below!