VHS Video Editor, Vintage Cam by Video Photo Editor Movie Maker Apps
Reshoot – VHS video editor with popular effects and stylish sounds.
Pick any photo / video from your camera roll or shoot on the go and … let’s get started!
Over 100 effects you can use to easily recreate retro-style videos or photos:
– Super 8
– Light leaks
– Dust, scratches, grains and more
Adding video effects to stories is not enough. They should look like real retro videos!
VHS Video Editor not only has over 100 effects, but also stylish sounds:
– Broken VCR cassette
– Push and pull
– Screams and more
All sounds are customizable and you can adjust the sound intensity:
– make the main sound
– or add background sound combining the aesthetics of the past with the music of the present
MUSIC & VOICE OVER
Add music and sounds to your photos and videos:
– choose from a wide variety of free music and sound effects, or use licensed audio tracks from your own iTunes collection
– add a voice over
STYLIZED START-UP EFFECTS
NO MORE annoying startup effects
Over 100 filters that work like presets:
– Street style
– Insta Warm
– Aerial Light
– Fishing and more
ADVANCED EDITING TOOLS
If none of the predefined filters match the aesthetic desired by the user, it is still possible to modify the parameters manually:
Enjoy using VHS Video Editor and follow us on Instagram @reshootapp.
We can’t wait to see what you have to offer!
PRICES AND SUBSCRIPTION CONDITIONS
* Subscribe to get unlimited access to ALL premium filters, effects and tools! Choose from different subscription options. Our standard subscription options are: recurring premium subscription 1 week / month / year; Recurring subscription 1 week / month / year with free trial period of 3 days
* The price is for US customers. Prices in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence
* Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* The subscription renews automatically unless automatic renewal is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user’s account settings after purchase
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, if applicable
Terms of Service: https://vsblapps.com/terms-of-use