Video Editor at Penske Media Corporation
COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE: We have moved to a remote working model and continue to hire during this time. This role should start as a remote position. We appreciate that this is an unprecedented time and we will work closely with you, taking into account your personal situation.
- Edit a daily video designed for the web – .com, YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat, etc.
- Work with our video producers and team leaders on all video projects
- Edit high quality videos that meet the needs of the brand and our customers
- Manage media storage and organization of all raw materials and finished projects
- Manage multiple changes and ensure on-time delivery.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in editing, creating and managing digital videos
- Experience in entertainment, news and music or similar consumer digital media
- In-depth and current understanding of video distribution in a fast-paced and ever-changing video environment
- A production history of premium and high-visibility videos for a large audience
- Experience in finding solutions to logistical challenges
- Passion for digital / entertainment / news / music
- Proficiency and proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, in particular Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Color grading, After Effects, Sound mixing
About the Hollywood Journalist
The Hollywood Reporter (THR) is a leading entertainment media brand, offering in-depth reporting, analysis, unrivaled access, world-class photography and video, and features exclusives in its award-winning weekly magazine and vibrant website . Hollywood journalist Also features prestigious live events, industry-leading philanthropic, empowerment and diversity initiatives and blockbuster video series including “Close Up With Hollywood journalist, Which was nominated for a 2019 Daytime Emmy Award. In 2020, Hollywood journalist won the National Magazine Award for General Excellence, Special Interest from the American Society of Magazine Editors.
PMC is an independent global news and media services company whose award-winning content attracts a passionate monthly audience of over 310 million people. Since 2004, Penske Media has been a digital media pioneer and platform innovator, reaching viewers on all screens through its ever-growing constellation of iconic brands, which includes Deadline, Variety, Rolling Stone, Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter , VIBE, WWD, SHE Media, Robb Report, Sportico, TVLine, BGR, ARTnews, Art in America, Fairchild Media, and Spy.com, among others. PMC’s journalists and content creators deliver the most comprehensive news and information on a daily basis in their industries and areas of coverage, unmatched in ambition, depth and courage. Based in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 14 countries around the world, PMC believes that businesses should not only be profitable, but also be forces for good. To learn more about PMC, our 2% Foundation and our brand portfolio, please visit www.PMC.com.