Video Editor by KineMaster Corporation
KineMaster allows you to create professional quality videos in minutes!
Edit predefined projects (or start a new project). Combine your own videos and images with amazing visual and audio effects. Then save your video to share with the world! :
NEW WAYS TO CREATE
• Browse and download useful, dynamic and inspiring projects on the new Mix screen
• Find the right KineMaster project, among many others, on the search screen
• Manage your projects or create a new project on the Create screen
• Save your favorite projects and manage your KineMaster account on the Me screen
MIX NEW CREATIONS
• Download a KineMaster project from Mix, then replace videos and images
• Edit as much as you want to make your video unique
• Add creative flourishes with thousands of visual and audio effects
• Write and edit text, then add effects and animations
EDIT FOR IMPACT
• Combine videos, images, stickers, special effects, etc.
• Add music, voice overs, sound effects and voice changers
• Challenge time with reverse and speed control tools
• Get a different look with color filters and color adjustments
• Immerse yourself in sound with EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools
• Use the keyframe tool to add custom motion graphics to almost anything
SHARE YOUR WORK
• Import and export project files for collaboration and backup
• Record your video in high quality 4K at 60FPS
• Share your videos with the world
…and many more features, options and settings!
Unlock even more with a KineMaster Premium subscription! A subscription removes the KineMaster watermark and gives you unlimited access to the entire KineMaster Asset Store. Learn more by pressing the crown on the Create screen.
Find out why creators love KineMaster for social media promotions and why business owners, journalists, educators and marketers use it professionally! Download KineMaster to edit and share your own amazing videos!
KineMaster Premium subscriptions auto-renew, where permitted, unless auto-renew is turned off in Account Settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
For more information, please press the question mark on the KineMaster Create screen. If you cannot find the solution you are looking for, contact KineMaster by pressing the Email Support button at the bottom of any FAQ article.