Videographer and Content Creator – Pedestrian Jobs
Are you a creative videographer and content creator with high-level video creation skills?
Can you design and produce culturally relevant content in social and digital ecosystems?
This beauty-based company located in Newtown, Sydney, is on a mission to become Australia’s go-to clinic for all things skin, laser, cosmetic injectables and plastic surgery. They are passionate about guiding their patients on their journey to self-improvement.
We are looking for a talented content creator and videographer to help their rapidly growing in-house creative team create compelling, top-notch content for their social media, website and paid channels. They are looking for someone who will deliver stunning, engaging and groundbreaking video creation. You will provide video content to deploy on social media, spanning various executions and formats.
- Shooting, editing and producing video content and still images
- Create videos from an extensive library of pre-recorded raw footage
- Brainstorm and storyboard content ideas, considering both the creative direction and how the content can drive brand engagement and sales
- Select appropriate audio, graphics and animation styles for videos
- Edit marketing assets and social video content on their channels
- Ensure that digital assets are delivered on time, in accordance with the expected creative quality
- Work collaboratively with the extended marketing team to help bring plans to fruition
- Maintain their distinct brand identity, while helping develop a plan to create and promote exciting content that resonates with their audience
- Stay on top of emerging trends, technologies, publications and brands and always bring a “Big Sky” thinking approach to every project
Skills and experience required
Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role creating content for brands
- Have previous experience in videography and content creation with the ability to rotate and create content on the go
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite
- Have a solid understanding of video and photo editing
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to follow a brief
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to meet quick turnarounds, multi-task, prioritize projects, and communicate progress with management
- Strong visual skills, including an eye for aesthetics, lighting, shot composition, and use of color and graphics
- A great knowledge of filming and sound recording equipment
- You want to learn and grow. From creative craftsmanship to leadership skills to market trends – you never stop taking on the next big challenge
- You balance creative and strategic excellence, alternating between big picture thinking and pixel-perfect craftsmanship without compromising the quality of either
- You are an excellent communicator and a team player
- You seek excellence and your creativity is reflected in the quality of your work
- You track and monitor content that captivates their audience and adapt to attract more people to their brand
- You’re the person they want to work with if you can balance your brilliant creativity with a ruthless prioritization that moves projects along quickly.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- They pride themselves on providing a pleasant work environment
- Personal and professional development
- Discounts for staff and complementary treatments
- They promote from within and are always looking for more leaders
If you’re a skilled videographer and content creator with excellent social media savvy, who also enjoys working hands-on with ideation – then this is the perfect role for you.
Send your CV and work to James Hunter at the Creative Store, email [email protected] or call the Creative Store on (02) 8278 7514 for details.
Visit The Creative Store website www.thecreativestore.com.au to view all of our online job vacancies.