Videographer / Editor
As of September 16, 2021
Jobs: Videographer / Editor
WPLG, ABC’s Miami / Fort Lauderdale branch, is looking for a versatile and flexible Videographer / Editor to work with a team of talented and creative collaborators. The candidate should have creative and technical skills in video shooting, editing long and short format video programming, lighting and shot blocking. The job requires a strong and motivated creative person, one who can tell a story well with audio and video.
Applicable college degree preferred
· 2-3 years of experience in television production.
· Strong technical and organizational skills essential.
· High level experience with Adobe Creative Suite and typesetting and editing programs.
· 1-2 years of experience in Avid or nonlinear editing.
Proficiency in cameras, audio and lighting.
Strong communication skills, comfortable interacting with sales, news and digital departments. (We are a team)
· Strong strategic thinker and decision maker.
· In-depth knowledge of TV production, photography and computer graphics techniques including Avid, Photoshop and Aftereffects editing. (and all the other programs and plugins to make pretty pictures)
· Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
*** Not all essential functions of this position are necessarily described in this posting.
*** We are an equal opportunities employer and will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability, registration or political affiliation. Any job offer is conditional on passing a pre-hire alcohol and drug test, background investigation, employment / education checks and verification references and Proof of COVID-19 vaccination. A valid driver’s license is required.
Please follow the link below to apply for the position of Photographer II:
WPLG / TV
3401 West Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Pembroke Park, Florida 33023
Contact: Send your CV to: Bill McCord, [email protected]
No phone calls, please.
Copyright 2021 by WPLG Local10.com – All rights reserved.