WDWNT is hiring a graphic designer/video editor
Are you an avid and knowledgeable Disney fan? Do you have professional experience as a graphic designer or video editor? Are you looking for work? Then WDWNT has an opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with in-depth knowledge of Disney Parks and the ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Graphic designer/video editor
WDWNT is looking for a dynamic, talented and detail-oriented graphic designer with a passion for theme parks and a comedic spirit to match his attention to quality. The ideal candidate will have experience with:
The Graphic Designer/Video Editor role is full-time, working an average of 40 hours per week with the possibility of paid overtime. Some night and weekend work is required.
The start date is immediate.
Applicants should have experience with:
- Graphic Design – YouTube thumbnails, show graphics, web and social media graphics, etc.
- Photo Manipulation – Comic Graphic Elements for YouTube Shows
- Logo creation
- Animated graphics
- Knowledge of the web, social networks and YouTube
- Video editing (experience with Adobe Premiere and similar products)
- Audio mixing/recording
- An understanding of comedic timing – The ability to collaborate with the team to use graphics in a humorous way to add to the entertainment value of a bit
- An ability to work paid overtime in certain circumstances, depending on the pace of the news cycle
- The ability to work in a high-paced environment, particularly on show nights, as new material is refined, added, and showcased before going live
- Experience YouTube content production
If you are interested in this position, please complete our application below. and send a resume to [email protected] Applicants should provide complete information and provide examples of previous work. Applicants who do not send a resume will not be considered.
If you meet the initial qualifications, we will contact you for additional information and a follow-up test. Please do not inquire via social media or email other team members in lieu of an application.