We are looking for a Videographer to join our team!
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic video creator to join our team.
As we continue to evolve and expand the ways Crack Magazine lives online, improving the quantity and quality of our video output is essential. This is a hands-on role for someone with the ability to capture exceptional material on short notice, edit it quickly, and work with a team to tell stories through video.
This is the perfect opportunity for a proactive and creative videographer and editor who is passionate about storytelling and wants to grow their video portfolio into an award-winning and globally respected magazine.
Main responsibilities include:
- Work with our digital team on filming and editing top-class original video content for Crack Magazine’s online channel
- Stay in close contact with our news department to provide quick edits and social first videos based on breaking stories from music and culture
- Make the most of our new studio space by inviting artists for fast-paced, interview-led formats
- Work with our Art Director to get BTS videos and additional content from our photo shoots
- Work with our design team to optimize the distribution and promotion of Crack Magazine content through sleek and impactful video assets and motion graphics
Essential experience and understanding:
- Experience in video editing and Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Videography and photography skills with an existing portfolio of work
- Motion graphics and animation experience
- Excellent understanding of Crack Magazine and the artists we support
- You’re glued to the timeline and know how to make scroll lock work
- You enjoy working with a team to achieve great things quickly
- You have a good eye for storytelling and know when to cut an edit to keep things interesting
We look forward to hearing from you. Please send portfolio links and CVs to [email protected] with the subject “Videographer” by 4pm on Friday June 17th.