What is a videographer, what is it for, how to become? Videographer Salaries in 2022
videographer; Responsible for video content production, video recording and recording editing. Organizes and films brand advertisements. Executes editing and editing processes after shooting.
What does a videographer do, what are his missions?
- Determine the shooting concept and needs with the producer or client before recording,
- Set up and position the equipment to be used,
- Test all equipment to determine the technical quality of recording, sound and lighting devices,
- Recording of important events using cameras, lighting and sound equipment,
- Direct the people involved in the filming,
- Reorganize scenes or parts that do not meet quality standards,
- Editing recorded videos after shooting is complete,
- Create and add screen text, music, effects or graphics to match the theme of the video,
- Make the videos publishable on social networks and publicity works,
- Develop ideas to help highlight the brand or message contained in the video.
- Obtain client approval on the suitability of all activities from production to post-production,
- Oversee the safety, operation and maintenance of equipment used for filming and editing
How to become a videographer
- Demonstrate planning and organizational skills
- Have an aesthetic and creative point of view,
- Demonstrate effective time management skills,
- Demonstrate a tendency towards cooperation and teamwork,
- Have the ability to think analytically,
- Demonstrate effective communication skills,
- Demonstrate ability to find solutions to problems.
Videographer Salaries in 2022
The lowest videographer salary received in 2022 was 5,400 TL, the average videographer salary was 7,000 TL and the highest videographer salary was 11,000 TL.